Through awareness of information collected on Marine Biodiversity this project will enable engagement with stakeholders with an interest in Ireland’s marine resource.
The project has a 2 year duration and runs between 2017 and 2018.
- EMFF biodiversity website for project information dissemination up and running;
- Scheme and project brochures and other information dissemination material printed;
- Image gallery and outreach videos produced;
- EMFF Marine biodiversity forum hosted in 2018; Output from marine Biodiversity scheme presented at Seafest;
- Project Results presented at selected fora.
This projects supports the engagement with stakeholders and dissemination of results and accessibility of information from Marine Biodiversity Scheme to a variety of endusers and stakeholders including policy makers, industry, non-governmental organisations, local community groups, peer scientists and the general public.
A variety of media including webpage, brochures, presentations and videos will be used to disseminate project and scheme outputs to different audiences.