Outreach through a variety of media including webpage, brochures, presentations, storymaps and videos to disseminate Marine Biodiversity Scheme and projects to a variety of audiences. This includes policy makers, stakeholders, scientists and the general public.
The project has a 2 year duration and runs between 2019 and 2020.
1. Up to date EMFF biodiversity website.
2. Scheme and project brochures and other dissemination material printed.
3. Image gallery, storymaps and outreach videos produced.
4. Output from Marine Biodiversity Scheme presented at Seafest and at other educational events.
5. Project Results presented at selected fora.
Learn Why Biodiversity is important in our Oceans & How to Protect it.
View the interactive Storymap Below.
Engagement with stakeholders and dissemination of results and accessibility of information from Marine Biodiversity Scheme to a variety of end-users and stakeholders including policy makers, industry; non-governmental organisations, local community groups, peer scientists and the general public. A variety of media including webpage, brochures, presentations and videos will be used to disseminate project and scheme outputs to different audiences.